Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things I Know

1. I believe in God and Jesus, and the Gospel. I have questioned many times, but have faith that Jesus is Who He says He is, and trust HIm and seek HIm daily.
2. I love my husband with a love that I never imagined impossible. I trust him, look up to him, respect him, feel love for him to the core of my being. Even when I disagree or a mad at him, the love I have for him runs deeper than I ever knew human love could.
3. I really really really like my husband. He is funny, sweet, encouraging, patient, affectionate, and humble. I could go on and on here, so I will keep the rest for myself.
4. I love my son. He is this little human full of personality, and charm. He has these blue eyes, red cheeks, pink lips, and 4 1/2 teeth that show when he smiles, and it gets me every time. He is on the move and is wild, and has stolen my heart.
5. I love my sweet, cuddly, crazy dog.
6. I love my family.
7. I question everyday whether I want to stay home of go back to work. I love both for very different reasons.
8. I have taken a bath almost every night since I was 14. It's the place I unwind and clear my head.
9. I daydream constantly due to my 9th grade social studies teacher telling us to do so so we never get bored. I am never bored.
10. I wish I had an office in my house.
11. If we could have another (2nd) home, it would be in New York City.
12. I have finally accepted that God has made me the way I am, and embrace it. On the same note, I am constantly seeking Him because I understand my need for Him and desire to be the best version of myself.
13. I love my 1 cup coffee maker even though it tastes the same as a 12 cup pot.
14. Even though I have been praised for my job as a teacher, I still feel inadequate. Same goes for parenting.
15. I think I should remove myself from Facebook but still can't bring myself to do it.
16. I feel like I have exciting stories to tell my children and grandchildren, and have always lived life to it's fullest no matter what phase of life I was in.
17. I am beginning all of these with "I" because it these are things that I have learned from living.
18. I love to drink wine from a large balloon shaped wine glass, no matter what kind, although I favor Shiraz!
19.I love cheese!
20. I let my dog lick my face, and I enjoy every second of it!
21. I want another child, but am still terrified of going through labor and delivery again.
22. I want braces.
23. I have the most wonderful friends!
24. I am intentional about many things. That encompasses faith, family, friends, and all other aspects of my life
25. Many of my frustrations are fundamental.
26. I love hanging out with Henry and doing nothing but playing and just experiencing him grow. He is captivating.
27. I have felt this at many times in my life, but I feel this is the best time of my life
27. I am so thankful for all of the experiences, and all of the people that have I have been close to at various times in my life thus far. I feel so lucky to have lived the life I have lived so far. I have truly lived.
29. I thank my parents who have always fostered my individual growth, my spiritual growth, and my life experiences. They have encouraged them, and paid for them, and I am so thankful for all they have done! Those are invaluable lessons that have been the foundation of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment